Flippers en onderdelen te koop of te ruil
Gesloten
RipleYYY
Contacteer:

TK/TR Hot Wheels (AP)

Bericht door RipleYYY » 16 nov 2023, 13:23

To sell/to swap

As new HOT WHEELS, from American Pinball
I'm 2nd owner, pin is HUO, playing perfect 100% (the 2 needed small tweaks are done, check my PINSIDE posts, same RipleYYY pseudo)

In pristine state except the right plastic near/right to the RPM targets, which breaks (i've recut it, fit nice as it with addeed rubbers, not only it looks nice for a car pin, but it will help for future ball contacts)

Quite full mods as the DELUXE version : except the lolipop siderails, but than including all the extra options as knocker, shaker, invisiglass, of course from factory topper + inside decals, also with extra hotwheels cars, and mylar around flipper boutons

Today 16/11/23, showing 574 games played (of course evolutive)
A very fun & enjoyable pinball, with a nice & complete code (i would call medium, not too easy/shallow or too hard/deep... let's admit as a tournament player, i've seen the wizard mode already ;) )

To sell for 6900 euros (DELUXE versions were last seen for 9000 NIB)
To swap versus... feel free to propose, i'm open to everything, and i'll reply to evbdy (but than stay logical with your pin price value)

Tanx :)

folder pics :

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gt9e5582 ... w0nrz&dl=0

RipleYYY
Contacteer:

Re: TK/TR Hot Wheels (AP)

Bericht door RipleYYY » 20 nov 2023, 08:27

for those who have gone to the DPO in the Netherlands, and played the HW there for their very 1st time, dont be disapointed (as i was playing it)...

pin was not set up correctly/playing well : right scoop catching the ball 1 out of X, left scoop ejecting the ball mainly out of the looping ramp, not enough power to climb ramps, pin leaning on right, and the most important no insert light working at the RPM targets, which is in fact the main part of this game (RED LINE MANIA)... :/

RipleYYY
Contacteer:

Bericht door RipleYYY » 21 nov 2023, 15:10

reserved :pin:

RipleYYY
Contacteer:

Bericht door RipleYYY » 27 nov 2023, 19:11

and just leave for his new home, can be closed, tanx :good:

Gesloten