Mooie Monster Bash + Zeer mooie Austin Powers

Flippers en onderdelen te koop of te ruil
Gesloten
Q

Mooie Monster Bash + Zeer mooie Austin Powers

Bericht door Q » 03 apr 2017, 17:41

Alweer grote luxeproblemen, dus moeten er weer een paar gaan met veel pijn in het hart... :cry:

Ik kopieer en plak voor mijn eigen gemak hieronder mijn tekst vanop een ander forum. Hier mag de prijs uiteraard wat naar beneden. :mrgreen: Liefst in één koop.

Selling a MB that's been in my collection for over 10 years.

Body and backbox are not perfect, but very nice for an original MB. Check the pictures. Just keep in mind that the pictures have been taken with a flash, so some details look a lot more intense than with the bare eye.
The machine plays flawlessly. No error report and when turning on, the display is immediately lit.
Playfield is very nice, no damage or wear that I can see. No broken plastics and the Drac lane is still very nice. Scoop has a Cliffy protector that has some wear after so many years and games.
All puppets and toys present and doing what they have to do.
In the line of 4 blue lamps just to the left of the shooter lane, there is one that does not look original anymore. Again, check the picture.
No manual or extras present, just the very nice MB as it is

Pictures : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...WNNa0ZyQ0t6VHc

Pickup only. Location is Belgium, zip code 9420, half way between Brussels and Ghent.

I prefer a sale, but might be interested in a trade with a MMR (-$$) or (close to HUO) CP (+$$) if the deal is interesting enough.

MB can go for 6800 Euros.

Austin Powers :
The previous owner has sold this game as HUO, but that is not true IMHO. Its condition comes close to HUO, but there was a coin taker in the door and a little tobacco smell. Nevertheless it is the most beautiful AP I have ever seen.

The cabinet is truely nice and full of colours, just check the pictures. Looking at the back of the body, you can see that it has never touched ground. The 4 white "feet" are still immaculate. Unfortunately the front of the body has had 2 chips pulled out due to transport. One was glued back by the previous owner, the second one is still available but not yet glued on. Just check the pictures to see what I mean.

When turning on the machine, the display is immediately lit and there is no error report. When playing it, everything is doing what it has to do. All puppets/toys are there and doing what they should.

Condition of the playfield is great; once more just check the pictures. The scoop hole is not perfect anymore but near (after so many years and games) but I don't think you will find any better.

This AP is full led (the good stuff), although it doesn't stand out as much as with other games, since the colours of playfield etc are already very bright. On some spots I have added colour changing leds, to make the machine even more pyschedelic.

Pictures : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...FpXWGIyTF9oQzg

Price : 3000 Euro

Or together with my Monster Bash : 9k
*** Q is good for you !! ***

Q

Re: Mooie Monster Bash + Zeer mooie Austin Powers

Bericht door Q » 03 apr 2017, 20:46

En het kan soms rap gaan. Beide kasten zijn gereserveerd.

zwartepanter

Bericht door zwartepanter » 03 apr 2017, 21:12

Ik heb toch niet gezegd dat die HUO was. De vorige eigenaar wel... :mrgreen: .
Alleszins de mooiste.

Q

Bericht door Q » 03 apr 2017, 21:42

Ik zeg toch, de vorige eigenaar... :mrgreen:

Q

Bericht door Q » 12 apr 2017, 18:01

Ondertussen is MB nog steeds gereserveerd tot zondag.

AP weer beschikbaar. Paar keer geserveerd en dan hoor je die gasten niet meer... :roll:

GTV6

Bericht door GTV6 » 12 apr 2017, 20:46

...en de echte kopers horen niet veel van u... :whisling:
GO AHEAD...MAKE MY DAY!

Q

Bericht door Q » 22 apr 2017, 12:49

MB was al opgepikt en vandaag heeft de AP ook het pand verlaten. Jawel, naar een échte koper... :hypno:

Gesloten